Circuit Design, Inc, the leading supplier of low power radio modules, has announced the release of the transceiver STD-601 400 MHz, a module for telemetry and industrial applications.
The design has gone one step further and has four frequency bands under one hardware, while maintaining as close as possible, the superior performance of Circuit Design’s conventional RF modules. Featuring similar performance with regards to narrowband, blocking and sensitivity, the module is suited for rugged, noisy industrial environments where good channel selectivity is a requirement.
These modules are surface mountable, taking up minimal area with the relatively small height (5 mm) of the casing allowing good portability.
The STD-601 includes four frequency bands conforming to various ISM bands within a single hardware. This therefore allows frequencies to be set within a wide frequency range.
As well as programmable frequency bands and channels, the STD-601 includes a variety of selectable RF power levels (maximum 50 mW RF power) and data rates. User data input is transparent allowing the use of proprietary protocol.
- Selectable frequency bands: 429 / 434 / 447 / 458 MHz
- Selectable RF outputs: 50 / 25 / 20 / 10 / 5 / 1 mW
- Selectable RF bit rates: 1200 / 2400 / 4800 / 9600 / 19200 bps
- Asynchronous data input / transparent interface
- Compact size 20 × 32 × 5 mm SMD
- TX operating current 35 mA typ. (10 mW), 58 mA typ. (50 mW) at 3V
- Communication range 600 m (LOS) at 10 mW
- Remote control of industrial equipment
- Industrial measurement systems